sharing as received, may be repeated
* Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
* Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
* Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
* Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
* Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
* Dream more while you are awake.
* Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
* Forget issues of the past.
* Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
* Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
* Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
* No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
* Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
* Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
* Smile and laugh more.
* You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.